IE DownloadHelper End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND IE DOWNLOADHELPER (“IE-DOWNLOADHELPER.COM”) REGISTERED IN COPENHAGEN UNDER NO. 29587574 AND HAVING IT’S REGISTERED ADDRESS AT DR ABILDGAARDS ALLE 3 ST TH, 1955 FREDERIKSBERG, DENMARK. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS EULA (THE “SOFTWARE”) CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
1. FREE and PREMIUM. You are granted the right to use the Free features of the Software without registration. To enable the lockeddown Premium features, you have to obtain a Licence from IE DownloadHelper. You are expected to use the Free version of the Software on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before upgrading to the Premium version. This “evaluation” approach is the ultimate guarantee that the Software will perform to your satisfaction.
2. LICENSE GRANT. The Software is licensed on per computer basis, not per user, site or company. For example, if a person uses 2 computers, to install and use the Software on every computer, the person must purchase 2 licenses. “User” means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. “Use” means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the Software. You may not modify the Software or disable any licensing or control features of the Software except as an intended part of the Software programming features. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual.
Should IE DownloadhHelper detect that the Software is being used on more than the allowed number of systems or installations, IE DownloadHelper reserves the right to issue a new License to the user and invalidate the original License or in the case of repeat breaches terminate this agreement and invalidate the user’s License.
3. OWNERSHIP. The Software is owned and copyrighted by IE DownloadHelper. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the Software. IE DownloadHelper may be freely distributed subject to, but not limited to the following terms:
a. The user may not sell or re-sell the Software;
b. The user must not distribute the Software as part of any commercial package;
c. The user must not use or distribute the Software in support of a commercial service;
d. The user must not use or distribute the Software to support any kind of profit generating activity, even if it is being distributed freely.
If the user would like to distribute the Software as part of a shareware distribution, magazine, Internet book, CD ROM, commercial use etc they will need to contact the IE DownloadHelper at email@example.com for written consent prior to distribution.
4. COPYRIGHT. The Software and all rights, without limitation including proprietary rights therein, are owned by IE DownloadHelper or its suppliers and are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of IE DownloadHelper and you will not acquire any rights to the Software except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the Software
5. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the Software in whole or in part exept for the LGPL components included.
6. SERVER COMMUNCATION. Approximately once a day the Software will contact the Softwares server. It will verify if the Software is registered and if software updates are available. New language and settingsfiles are downloaded automatically. If a new version of the Software is available the user will be asked if and upgrade is desired. The user hereby authorizes this transmission.
The Software does NOT send information about sites that you visit or any information about your browsing to any servers.
7. COMPATIBILITY. IE DownloadHelper does not warrant that the Software will be compatible with Your hardware or other software installed on Your computer system. Compatibility issues may cause Your computer’s performance to suffer. In the event that the Software is not compatible with Your hardware or other software installed on Your computer system, You should Uninstall the Software. Like all software, the Software utilizes some of Your computer’s resources to run, including system memory and Internet connection. Use of the Software on a computer with inadequate system resources will cause such computer’s performance to suffer.
8. WARRANTIES. The Software is provided to the user “AS IS” with no warranties for use or performance and IE DownloadHelper disclaims any warranty or liability obligations to the user of any kind, whether expressed or implied. Where legislation implies in this agreement any condition or warranty, and that legislation avoids or prohibits provisions in an agreement excluding or modifying application of or exercise of liability under such condition or warranty, the condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, the liability of the IE DownloadHelper for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at the option of IE DownloadHelper, to one or more of the following:
a. the repair of the software; or
b. refund of the original fee paid upon registration to IE DownloadHelper.
9. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IE DownloadHelper is not subject to, and the user releases IE DownloadHelper from any additional liability and indemnifies them against any claim, action, suit or proceeding (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential loss or damage, removal costs or re-installation costs or liability for loss of use or profit) because of the use of or inability to use the Software or the provision of or failure to provide support services, any delay in delivery or fault or defect in the Software even if IE DownloadHelper has been advised of the possibility of such damages. IE DownloadHelper ‘s entire liability under this agreement shall be limited to the amount paid by the user for the Software. The user further indemnifies IE DownloadHelper against any claim, action suit or proceedings brought by any web site provider or any copyright holder in respect of the operation of IE DownloadHelper by the user.
The user expressly acknowledges and agrees that it has not relied upon, and IE DownloadHelper is not liable for any advice given by IE DownloadHelper, its servants, agents, representatives or employees in relation to the suitability for any purpose of the Software.
10. THIRD- PARTY COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. IE DownloadHelper does not condone the violation of copyright and other laws. IE DownloadHelper requires all users to Use the Software in strict compliance with copyright and other laws. IE DownloadHelper does not, by the supply of the Software, authorize or encourage You to infringe the copyright or other rights of third parties.
10.1 As a condition to Use the Software, You agree that You must not use the Software to infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of others in any way. The unauthorized reproduction, distribution, modification, public display, communication to the public or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of copyright.
10.2 Users are entirely responsible for their conduct in the Use of the Software and for ensuring that said conduct complies with all applicable copyright and data-protection laws. In the event a User fails to comply with laws regarding copyrights or other intellectual property rights, data protection and privacy, such a User may be exposed to civil and criminal liability, including possible fines and jail time.
11. THIRD PARTY ACKNOWLEDGMENTS. Portions of the Software may utilize or include third party software and other copyrighted material. The use of such material is governed by their respective terms. Certain software libraries and other third party software included with the Software are free software and licensed under the terms of the GNU Library Lesser General Public License (LGPL). You may obtain a complete machine-readable copy of the source code for such free software under the terms of the LGPL without charge except for the cost of media, shipping and handling, upon written request to IE DownloadHelper. The LGPL software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS OF PURPOSE.
MPEG-2 Notice. To the extent that the Software contains MPEG-2 functionality, the following provision applies: ANY USE OF THE PRODUCT OTHER THAN CONSUMER PERSONAL USE IN ANY MANNER THAT COMPLIES WITH THE MPEG-2 STANDARD FOR ENCODING VIDEO INFORMATION FOR PACKAGED MEDIA IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT A LICENSE UNDER APPLICABLE PATENTS IN THE MPEG-2 PATENT PORTFOLIO, WHICH LICENSE IS AVAILABLE FROM MPEG LA,L.L.C, 250 STEELE STREET, SUITE 300, DENVER, COLORADO 80206.
Use of MPEG-4. To the extent that the Software contains MPEG-4 functionality, the following provision applies: THIS PRODUCT IS LICENSED UNDER THE MPEG-4 VISUAL PATENT PORTFOLIO LICENSE FOR THE PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE OF A CONSUMER FOR (i) ENCODING VIDEO IN COMPLIANCE
WITH THE MPEG-4 VISUAL STANDARD (“MPEG-4 VIDEO”) AND/OR (ii) DECODING MPEG-4 VIDEO THAT WAS ENCODED BY A CONSUMER ENGAGED IN A PERSONAL AND NONCOMMERCIAL
ACTIVITY AND/OR WAS OBTAINED FROM A VIDEO PROVIDER LICENSED BY MPEG LA TO PROVIDE
MPEG-4 VIDEO. NO LICENSE IS GRANTED OR SHALL BE IMPLIED FOR ANY OTHER USE. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING THAT RELATING TO PROMOTIONAL, INTERNAL AND COMMERCIAL USES AND LICENSING MAY BE OBTAINED FROM MPEG LA, LLC. SEE MPEGLA.COM.
H.264/AVC Notice. To the extent that the Software contains AVC encoding and/or decoding functionality, commercial use of tH.264/AVC requires additional licensing and the following provision applies: THE AVC FUNCTIONALITY IN THIS PRODUCT IS LICENSED HEREIN ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE OF A CONSUMER TO: (i) ENCODE VIDEO IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AVC STANDARD (“AVC VIDEO”) AND/OR (ii) DECODE AVC VIDEO THAT WAS ENCODED BY A CONSUMER ENGAGED IN A PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY AND/OR AVC VIDEO THAT WAS OBTAINED FORM A VIDEO PROVIDER LICENSED TO PROVIDE AVC VIDEO. INFORMATION REGARDING OTHER USES AND LICENSES MAY BE OBTAINED FROM MPEG LA L.L.C. SEE MPEGLA.COM.
AMR Notice. To the extent that the Software contains AMR encoding and decoding functionality, the following provision applies: The Adaptive Multi-Rate (“AMR”) encoding and decoding functionality in this product is not licensed to perform cellular voice calls, or for use in any telephony products built on the QuickTime architecture for the Windows platform. The AMR encoding and decoding functionality in this product is also not licensed for use in a cellular communications infrastructure including: vase stations, base station controllers/radio network controllers, switching centers, and gateways to and from the public switched network.
MPEG Layer-3 Notice. To the extent that the Software contains MPEG Layer-3 encoding and decoding functionality, the following provision applies: Supply of this product does not convey a license nor imply any right to distribute MPEG Layer-3 compliant content created with this product in revenue-generating broadcast systems (terrestrial, satellite, cable and/or other distribution channels), streaming applications (via Internet, intranets and/or other networks), other content distribution systems (pay-audio or audio-on- demand applications and the like) or on physical media (compact discs, digital versatile discs, semiconductor chips, hard drives, memory cards and the like). An independent license for such use is required. For details, please visit mp3licensing.com.
VP6DecLib. To the extent that the Software utilizes VP6DecLib, the following provision applies: VP6DecLib is derived from FFmpeg sources. FFmpeg is a trademark of Fabrice Bellard (originator of the FFmpeg project – FFmpeg project, fmpeg.org) VP6DecLib is licensed under the Lesser GNU Lesser General Public License. GNU Lesser General Public, Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA and you can distribute it and/or modify it under the terms of such license.
12. YOUR INFORMATION
13. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
14. GENERAL PROVISION. This is the entire agreement between you and IE DownloadHelper, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written, or oral, relating to the subject matter of this EULA. If any part of this EULA is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This EULA shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. IE DownloadHelper, on its sole discretion, may modify this EULA in writing at any time.
15. TERMINATION. This agreement may be terminated by the user ceasing all use of the Software, destroying all copies then in the user’s possession or control and taking such other actions as IE DownloadHelper may reasonably request to ensure that no copies of the Software remain in the user’s possession or control under this agreement or by IE DownloadHelper giving the user written notice of termination if the user commits a breach of this agreement and fails to cure such breach within 10 days after such notice from IE DownloadHelper or in the event that there is a credit card chargeback or other refund. Upon IE DownloadHelper’s termination of this agreement, the user must cease all use of the Software, destroy all copies then in the user’s possession or control and take such other actions as IE DownloadHelper may reasonably request to ensure that no copies of the Software remain in the user’s possession or control.
16. CHANGES IN EULA. IE DownloadHelper reserves the right to update the EULA from time to time. Since your use of the Software is anonymous, we cannot inform you about this personally. The most current version of the EULA can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms” hypertext link located at the bottom of our Web pages.
17. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed exclusively by and be construed in accordance with the laws of Denmark, without giving effect to conflict of laws. Any dispute with respect to this Agreement or in connection with the performance or termination thereof will be brought before the applicable courts in Copenhagen, Denmark, exclusively.
Latest update: May 2010
VCAD510 dumps 3605 dumps 7303 dumps 000-563 dumps 070-337 dumps 070-414 dumps 070-459 dumps 070-460 dumps 070-466 dumps 070-483 dumps 070-685 dumps 074-338 dumps 101-01 dumps 117-101 dumps 400-101 dumps 70-410 dumps 050-SEPROAUTH-02 dumps 200-120 dumps MB2-703 dumps 070-462 dumps 70-462 dumps 70-461 dumps 070-410 dumps JN0-102 dumps 70-411 dumps C_TADM51_731 dumps C4090-958 dumps 70-483 dumps EX300 dumps 070-461 dumps MB2-702 dumps MB7-702 dumps 220-802 dumps 400-101 dumps 646-206 dumps 700-501 dumps 70-480 dumps C4040-108 dumps MB2-701 dumps 070-411 exam 100-101 exam 640-554 exam 700-505 exam 70-457 exam 70-460 exam C2150-197 exam EX0-001 exam 070-243 exam 70-466 exam C_THR12_66 exam C4040-225 exam 1Z0-061 exam 70-347 exam C4090-452 exam VCP-550 exam 070-177 exam 070-412 exam 70-417 exam 70-463 exam 70-488 exam C_HANATEC131 exam C2090-303 exam 70-410 exam 70-411 exam 70-412 exam 70-413 exam 70-414 exam 70-492 exam 70-488 exam C2020-622 exams C2030-283 exams C2090-540 exams C2180-278 exams HP0-J73 exams ICBB exams 117-101 1Y0-370 1Z0-144 1Z0-507 1Z0-519 1Z0-541 200-101 201-01 299-01 300-209 3I0-012 500-051 exams 640-461 test 640-864 dumps 642-813 exams 642-832 exam 700-038 braindump 70-410 Certification exam 70-496 braindump 70-646 PDF 70-680 70-684 74-343 77-888 98-361 A2010-505 exams A4040-226 test C_GRCAC_10 dumps C_HANAIMP131 exams C_TBW45_70 exam C_TBW55_73 braindump C_TFIN52_66 Certification exam C2010-570 braindump C2020-001 PDF C2020-702 C2020-703 C2040-406 C2040-407 C2040-840 C2050-241 C2070-588 C2180-400 C4060-156 C4090-451 CAT-060 CCA-410 exams CLO-001 test CSSGB dumps CV0-001 exams E20-335 exam HP0-Y46 braindump IBMSPSSMPRO Certification exam M2020-615 braindump M2070-640 PDF MB6-886 MB7-700 N10-005 SK0-003 exams ST0-237 test VCP5-DCV dumps 3101 exams 3107 exam 3300 braindump 400-101 Certification exam 70-410 braindump 050-SEPROAUTH-02 PDF 200-120 exams MB2-703 exams 070-462 exams 70-462 exams 70-461 exams 070-410 exams JN0-102 exams 70-411 exams C_TADM51_731 exams C4090-958 exams 70-483 exams EX300 exams 070-461 exams MB2-702 exams MB7-702 exams 220-802 exams 400-101 exams 820-421 820-422 C2170-008 C2180-275 C2180-276 70-410 PW0-204 3001 050-720 070-480 070-487 1Z0-062 070-461 MB2-702 MB7-702 220-802 400-101 646-206 700-501 70-480 C4040-108 MB2-701 070-411 100-101 640-554 700-505 70-410 400-101 70-410 050-SEPROAUTH-02 200-120 MB2-703 070-462 70-462 70-461 070-410 JN0-102 70-411 70-412 exams 70-466 exams 200-120 exams C4040-225 exams 1Z0-061 exams 70-347 exams C4090-452 exams MB2-703 exams 400-101 exams 70-410 exams 70-417 exams 70-463 exams 70-488 exams 70-462 exams C2090-303 exams C2090-614 exams 70-461 exams 70-486 exams 200-120 300-101 70-410 70-411 220-801 1z0-051 70-410 2v0-621 Ex0-001